Applicant and both of his/her parents must be non-Korean citizens and must meet all of the following conditions.
- 1Nationality criterion is evidenced on the date of application submission
- 2If an applicant oneself or parents abandoned(or lost) the Korean citizenship, the applicant must submit a proof of denationalization(loss of nationality)
- 3If an applicant is legally a family with either father or mother, the nationality of the corresponding parent shall be considered for the application qualification (However, it must be proved by a government-issued document).
Applicants must have completed or is expected to complete secondary education(high school) prior to admission.
Applicants must meet one of the following conditions.
- 1Obtained TOPIK Level 2 or above(effective less than 2 years from the certification issue date)
TOPIK Level 2 owner must complete 300 hours of regular or irregular Korean language training during the first year of admission and must obtain TOPIK Level 3 or higher by the time he graduates.
- 2Enrolled and completed Intermediate(Level 3 or above) Korean Language Course through Ulsan College or other universities/colleges
- 3Students without TOPIK certificate shall meet at least one of the following conditions
- Completion of Korean language training by Ulsan College or by domestic or international institutions contracted with Ulsan College over 300 hours
- Completion of secondary education(high school) or university/college course in Korean (If confirmed via a completion certificate)
Required Documents For Admission
Condition of Applicants
Applicant and both of his/her parents must be non-Korean citizens
- 1Completion certificate of High School (Secandary education) AND transcript of High School(Secandary education)
- 2Documents proving family relations
- 3Passport of Applicant / Passport or Citizenship Card of Applicant’s Father and Mother
- 4Certificate of TOPIK Level 2 or above OR Documents proving Korean language proficiency
- 5Alien Registration Card(In case Applicant has it)
- 6Medical Certificate (Applicants subject to a test for tuberculosis AND hepatitis)
Dual-degree/Exchange students are nominated by Ulsan College’s partner institution with Dual-degree/Exchange agreements. Nomination must be received prior to the student's application. And the nominated students don’t need to meet the Requirements under Dual-degree/Exchange agreements.