Careers After Graduating
Students can obtain a physiotherapist license from the Minister of Health and Welfare after passing the National Examination for Physiotherapists conducted by the Korean National Health Examination Institute after completing the formal education program. After that, they will be able to enter medical institutions, public health care institutions, special education institutions, industrial health promotion centers, social welfare facilities, and rehabilitation related fields.
- Medical Institutions: University hospitals, medical clinics
- Industrial and sports related facilities: Industrial Health Promotion Center, Professional Sports Club Infirmary, Sports Institute.
- Public institutions: Public health centers, public officials
- Social welfare area: welfare facilities for elderly, the disabled, or exclusive day care centers for disabled children.
- Rehabilitation related Institutions.
- Special Education Institutions.